Honey Probiotic Cleanser
Honey Probiotic Cleanser
New Improved Formulation
Cleanse, exfoliate and balance with our signature and unique Australian raw honey cleanser.
A raw honey cleanser like no other. Formulated with 95% raw Australian honey and skin-friendly probiotics from fermented radishes and coconuts.
Honey Probiotic Cleanser is a unique skin balancing cleanser formulated for stressed, irritated, very sensitive and out of balance skin. It's also the ideal gentle cleanser to use daily for anyone aware of the importance of their skin microbiome.
Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin prone to dryness, irritation and breakouts. Ideal for acne, eczema and rosacea, as well as dry and dehydrated skin.
Honey Probiotic Cleanser should be applied to dry skin using a gentle pressing and lifting action.
Exfoliates: Dead surface skin cells are captured by the stickiness of the raw honey and gently lifted away, leaving your skin feeling smoother and looking fresher & brighter. Regular use removes congestion, black heads and dry, dull skin without any redness or irritation.
- Hydrates & moisturises: Skin feels soft, fresh and relaxed from the very first use. No surfactants or emulsifiers to strip and damage your skin’s protective barrier. Squeaky clean is great for your dishes, not your skin.
Lymphatic drainage: the stickiness of the raw honey gently lifts the skin as you press and release, helping to pump and move the lymphatic system. Your lymphatic system is responsible for removing cellular waste.
Skin microbiome friendly: Skin friendly probiotics from fermented radishes and coconuts help to balance the bacteria on your skin (your skin microbiome).
Video Instructions on how to apply and use Honey Probiotic Cleanser:
Honey Probiotic Cleanser isn't just for creating a beautiful complexion, it can also be safely used for babies and small children with dry skin, eczema, dermatitis or sensitive skin. Add a squirt to bath water, or a jug of warm water used as a final rinse over their skin. Pat skin dry and then apply Jojoba Sensitive Skin Barrier Balm or Rosehip & Blackseed Oil Balancing balm over dry or problem areas.
Our probiotic raw honey cleanser is unique and like no other cleanser you’ve ever used before.
It contains only 3 ingredients and redefines the concept of truly natural skincare. It gently cleanses and moisturises even the most sensitive skin and is suitable for all skin types.
Honey Probiotic Cleanser is wonderful as a completely natural and soap free cleanser for babies
Lactobacillus ferment boosts the natural antimicrobial properties of honey to help your skin maintain a healthy microbiome. Lactobacillus ferment has been shown to reduce acne breakouts and improve the moisture holding capacity of skin.
Squalane from olive oil leaves your skin smooth and hydrated after cleansing.
Honey Probiotic Cleanser contains:
- Raw Australian honey
- Lactobacillus extract
- Squalane from olive oil
Honey Probiotic Cleanser Does NOT contain:
- Palm oil derived ingredients
- Imported beeswax – our beeswax comes from our own family beehives or is sourced from other local beekeepers in the clean and green Noosa Hinterland on Qld’s Sunshine Coast.
- Fragrances (including natural essential oils, which many people with sensitive skin react badly to)
- Petroleum or other mineral oils
This is a natural product, and it’s normal to experience variations in colour and aroma. Natural and organic ingredients vary from batch to batch depending upon the season, weather and other environmental factors. This is a unique feature of natural and organic skincare in the same way no two apples or oranges look the same and taste slightly different.
Please recycle your container in your normal household recycling when you’ve finished using your Honey Probiotic Cleanser. We use glass, HDPE and PET recyclable plastic for all of our product packaging.
Honey Probiotic Cleanser is a unique dual-action cleanser
Apply to dry skin to gently exfoliate and stimulate
Mix with water to enhance the natural antimicrobial properties of raw honey
Dry skin cleansing:
- Squeeze out a small amount of cleanser onto dry hands – about the size of 5-10 cent piece is enough to cleanse your face. Spread the honey over your hands and then gently press it onto your face. Continue to gently press and lift, focusing on problem areas. Do not massage the skin.
- Dead skin cells on the surface of your skin are gently exfoliated by sticking to the honey while the gentle press and release technique stimulates your skin’s lymphatic system. Your lymphatic system sits between your skin and muscles and is responsible for removing cellular waste products.
Wet skin cleansing:
- After dry skin cleansing, wet your hands and massage the honey probiotic cleanser over your face or body. Rinse with warm water when you’re done, or use a warm, damp face cloth to wipe skin clean.
- Water naturally activates the antimicrobial properties of raw honey. Leave on problem skin for 5-10 minutes before rinsing clean.
Our raw honey cleanser is suitable for the face and body. Use daily for best results and follow with:
- Jojoba Sensitive Skin Barrier Balm for normal, sensitive and reactive skin
- Rosehip & Blackseed Oil Balancing Balm for acne-prone skin
- Black Castor & Argan Oil Moisturising Balm for very dry skin
- Blue Tansy Serum for mature, dehydrated or sun-damaged skin
Honey Probiotic Cleanser leaves skin feeling naturally moisturised, so naturally oily skin with a healthy barrier and balanced microbiome may need no other product after cleansing.
For acne prone skin: mix a small amount of Honey Probiotic Cleanser with Pomegranate & Broccoli Sprout Face Treatment + filtered water and apply 2-3 times per week for enhanced antimicrobial benefits.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. For very sensitive skin, patch test first.