Jojoba Sensitive Skin Barrier Balm
Jojoba Sensitive Skin Barrier Balm
A pure and natural combination of Organic Jojoba for skin barrier support, blended with Australian beeswax and vitamin D. Not diluted with coconut or sunflower oil.
Moisturising | Hydrating | Protective | Prevents moisture loss
Multitasking balm suitable for all skin types. Ideal for dry skin, mild eczema, dermatitis, adult acne, sensitive and reactive skin.
Jojoba Sensitive Skin Barrier has many uses:
- Lip balm
- Eye cream
- Moisturising day & night balm for sensitive skin (no fragrances including essential oils)
- Barrier balm over inflamed skin, cuts, scratches and rashes
Many common ingredients in skincare products actively damage your skin’s protective barrier, leaving your skin vulnerable to inflammation, irritation and moisture loss. Formulated with just 4 safe and simple ingredients. Sensitive Skin Barrier Balm eliminates all unnecessary ingredients and actively promotes the restoration of a healthier skin barrier.
Daily use helps to keep your skin calm, protected and hydrated.
- Skin microbiome friendly
- 4 ingredients
A damaged skin barrier is a big deal and the driver behind most chronic skincare problems. Whether you have dry skin, adult acne, dermatitis, eczema, sensitive or reactive and inflamed skin – chances are that something in your daily skincare routine is damaging your skin’s barrier.
Jojoba Sensitive Skin Barrier Balm protects and moisturises.
Formulated with vitamin D and organic Jojoba for skin barrier support. Australian beeswax from small beekeepers in the Noosa Hinterland region of Qld, Australia.
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Australian Beeswax from Noosa
- Chemical free
- Australian Made and Owned
The convenient giant lip balm style container means that you can apply it quickly, easily and mess-free to problem areas of skin as often as needed during the day. It makes an amazing lip balm – no shine or gloss, making it great for kids and men.For best results, use in combination with Honey Probiotic Cleanser.
Jojoba Sensitive Skin Barrier Balm contains:
- Organic Jojoba oil
- Australian beeswax from Noosa
- Medium-chain triglycerides (from coconut oil) less than 1%, used as a carrier for vitamin D
- Vitamin D
Jojoba Sensitive Skin Barrier Balm Does NOT Contain:
- Palm oil derived ingredients
- Imported beeswax – our beeswax comes from our own family beehives or is sourced from other local beekeepers in the clean and green Noosa Hinterland on Qld’s Sunshine Coast.
- Fragrances (including natural essential oils, which many people with sensitive skin react badly to)
- Petroleum or other mineral oils
This is a natural product, and it’s normal to experience variations in colour and aroma. Natural and organic ingredients vary from batch to batch depending upon the season, weather and other environmental factors. This is a unique feature of natural and organic skincare in the same way no two apples or oranges look the same and taste slightly different.
Please recycle your container in your normal household recycling when you’ve finished with using your Jojoba for skin barrier balm. We use glass, HDPE and PET recyclable plastic for all of our product packaging.
Jojoba Sensitive Skin Barrier Balm is suitable for all skin types
Apply 2-3 times daily or as often as needed to dry, irritated or inflamed skin.
Use as a daily moisturiser for normal skin.
Use for skin barrier support after exposure to irritating sun or wind.
Other uses for Jojoba Sensitive Skin Barrier Balm include:
- As a lip balm
- Belly balm during pregnancy
- Around eye area for mild eczema or skin irritation
- Dermatitis that is dry and irritated
- After shaving
- On infants and children
- Fragile skin in the elderly
- Areas of dry, irritated or inflamed skin anywhere on the body.
We recommend using separate Jojoba Skin Barrier Balms for the face and body – otherwise, gently wipe the end of the balm with a clean tissue after use.
Discontinue use if there is any irritation or worsening of symptoms. For very sensitive skin please patch test first.