Directions for taking Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex:
- Mix 1 scoop daily with water, milk, yoghurt or kefir for a daily dose of plant powdered nutrients and antioxidants.
- Drink immediately after mixing with water. The active ingredients in Broccoli Sprouts start to break down after about 10 minutes. To experience the benefits of Broccoli Sprout for your skin, we recommend drinking as soon as you’ve mixed it into water or your smoothie.
Why is it different?
Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex has been formulated and manufactured in Australia from European and US ingredients. It has provided clinically relevant levels of plant-based antioxidants and phytochemicals.
Skin nutrition is essential in tackling one of the biggest causes of premature aging and skin inflammation-free radical damage.
The research and traditional use behind the ingredients:
Pomegranate juice benefits for skin and gut
- Pomegranate juice tastes delicious and is rich in food-based antioxidants and natural vitamin C. It’s been used for thousands of years as a medicinal food and beauty aid.
- Studies show the Pomegranate may also act as a prebiotic by encouraging the growth of good bugs in the gut microbiome.
- Naturopaths and integrative doctors use Pomegranate to help bring the microbiome back into balance when there is an overgrowth of “bad” microbes, a condition known as dysbiosis.
Broccoli sprout benefits for skin and gut
- Broccoli sprouts contain 20-50 times more phytochemicals (plant-based chemicals) than mature broccoli
- Sulforaphane, a chemical produced from broccoli sprouts, has been shown to increase your skin's defences against the photoaging effects of sunlight when applied topically
- Enhances antioxidant systems in the skin and other body cells
- Contributes to a healthier gut microbiome when eaten regularly
Coconut water benefits for skin and gut
- Coconut water is a great natural source of electrolyte minerals sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium, essential for healthy hydration – particularly in the Australian climate.
- Poor hydration can leave you feeling tired, cranky and suffering from tight, dry and even flaky skin. Dehydration is also a common contributor to constipation.