Instructions for using the Sun Damaged Skin Care Pack
Vitamin C 20% + 1% Bakuchiol 15ml
- Triples up as vitamin C serum, moisturiser and eye treatment. Makes a great base for makeup.
- Apply ½ to 1 full pump to damp skin morning and evening (while skin is still damp from cleansing, or, after spritzing skin with Probiotic Toner).
- Spread serum over finger tips and then pat gently over face, throat and decolletage to spread the serum evenly over skin.
- Massage gently into skin and then leave for 5-10 minutes before applying makeup.
Pomegranate & Broccoli Sprout Treatment MaskUse the mask 3 x weekly for best results.
- 1 scoop of mask is sufficient for just the face, 2 scoops will cover face, neck and decolletage on most people.
- Mix 1-2 scoops of mask with 1-2 scoops of water to a spreadable paste in the mask bowl using the fan brush.
- The active ingredient in broccoli sprouts, sulforaphane, is only active for 15 minutes after mixing with water, so apply to skin with the brush as soon as mixed.
- Leave on skin for 15 minutes before removing.
- To remove, wet hands and gently massage mask to loosen any dry areas and then use a clean, wet face cloth or cleansing pads to remove.
If you have very sensitive, start with using the Vitamin C 20% + 1% Bakuchiol Serum every 2-3 days for several weeks. Then increase to use once daily for another two weeks before finally increasing to twice a day.
Bakuchiol is not as irritating as retinol for sensitive skin but can cause a temporary itching sensation and redness which can be avoided by starting low and increase slowly as your skin adjusts to active skincare.