Basic skin care routine for oily skin & teenagers
Morning routine for teenage skin
- Cleanse with Honey Probiotic Cleanser to hydrate, exfoliate and balance.
- Apply cleanser to dry hands and gently press and massage over face and top of chest. Gently press and lift over skin to exfoliate and stimulate skins lymphatic system.
- Rinse in the shower, or, with warm water.
- If skin has any dry or dehydrated areas, apply a few drops of either Vitamin C Serum 10% or BlackSeed & Kunzea Cleansing Oil.
Evening routine for teenage skin
- Massage 1/2 - 1 pump of BlackSeed & Kunzea Oil Cleanser into skin to lift any makeup or sunscreen from the skin and pores.
- Run a clean face cloth under warm water, wring excess water and place the face cloth over the entire face and hold for a few minutes. This helps to increase circulation to skin and creates a gentle steam treatment to help cleanse pores and follicles. Repeat a few times before wiping face clean.
- Teens with oily skin will not need to apply any moisturiser after cleansing. For dryer or combination skin, apply a few drops of either Vitamin C Serum 10% or BlackSeed & Kunzea Cleansing Oil.
Our products are 100% natural and free from the skincare nasties like parabens, phthalates, fragrances, sulphates, siloxanes, PEG's or propylene/butylene glycol.