Black Castor & Argan Oil Moisturising Balm
Moisturising balm for dry skin, lips, eyebrows and hairline
Hydrates, moisturises and protects. Formulated for dry and dehydrated skin prone to inflammation and irritation.
Ideal for skin affected by eczema and dermatitis. Makes the perfect lip balm.
A convenient and easy to use balm that captures the deeply moisturising and antioxidant benefits of organic Black Castor and Argan oil for skin. Restores a healthy appearance to dry skin and protects against further irritation.
Multitasking: use on skin, body, lips, eyebrows, hair and scalp.
- Organic Argan Oil soothes and moisturises
- Organic Black Castor Oil strengthens and calms
- Australian beeswax protects and prevents moisture loss
- Skin microbiome friendly
- 4 ingredients
Formulated with a higher percentage of beeswax and contains only organic Argan and Black Castor Oil. Our balms are not diluted with either mineral oil, sunflower or coconut oil. We use minimally processed beeswax from our own healthy hives or from other small, ethical bee keepers in the Noosa Hinterland, Australia.
The perfect gift for any lip balm addict. This luxurious and 100% natural balm keeps lips moisturised and smooth. Does not leave lips feeling drier like other lip balms.
Black Castor and Argan Oil Moisturising Balm can be used as a daily moisturiser for very dry skin, or used as a spot treatment for problem areas. It makes a perfect lip balm to moisturise and protect against dry lips. Apply directly to areas of mild to moderate eczema and dermatitis.
Our Black Castor and Argan Oil Moisturising Balm is impressively multitasking and can also be used on your hair, scalp, eyebrows and even eyelashes.
- Generations of Moroccan women have utilised the impressive moisturising and antioxidant benefits of Argan for skin and hair.
- Black Castor Oil, also known as Jamaican Castor Oil, is well known as a tonic to help strengthen hair and prevent breakages. Great for dry or curly hair.
Black Castor and Argan Oil Moisturising Balm contains:
- Organic Argan oil
- Organic Black Castor Oil (Jamaican Black Castor Oil)
- Rosemary extract (Amiox)
Black Castor & Argan Oil Moisterising Balm Does NOT contain:
- Palm oil derived ingredients
- Imported beeswax – our beeswax comes from our own family beehives or is sourced from other local beekeepers in the clean and green Noosa Hinterland on Qld’s Sunshine Coast.
- Fragrances (including natural essential oils, which many people with sensitive skin react badly to)
- Petroleum or other mineral oils
This is a natural product and it’s normal to experience variations in colour and aroma. Natural and organic ingredients vary from batch to batch depending upon the season, weather and other environmental factors. This is a unique feature of natural and organic skincare in the same way no two apples or oranges look the same and taste slightly different.
Please recycle your container in your normal household recycling when you’ve finished using your Black Castor and Argan Oil Moisturising Balm. We use glass, HDPE and PET recyclable plastic for all of our product packaging.
How to use Black Castor and Argan Oil Moisturising Balm:
Wind the balm up and wipe across problem areas of skin, then gently massage with clean hands.
- Apply to problem areas first and then gently massage across the rest of your face.
- Apply a second application to any dry, flaky or irritated patches.
- Use 2-3 times daily for problem skin and 1-2 times daily to maintain healthy, balanced skin.
- Wipe the balm over the skin and then massage to spread evenly over skin.
- Use a separate balm for the face and body, or wipe gently with a clean tissue after use.
Hair and scalp:
- Apply the balm to dry ends of your hair, before or after washing
- Apply directly to scalp and massage several times per week.
- Apply directly to eyebrows to treat dry and scaly skin.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Patch test first for extremely sensitive skin.