Pomegranate, Probiotic & Prebiotics for Skin Nutrition
Probiotics and prebiotics for skin are hailed as the next big thing within the skincare industry. A balanced gut microbiome may help in the management of acne, dermatitis, dry, sensitive and reactive skin.
Cell-Logic ImmunoGenex is formulated by Australian Biochemist Dr Christine Houghton to support the gut-immune link, an essential component of the gut-skin connection. A unique, convenient and great tasting blend of medicinal foods known to benefit the immune system in the gut. Combines 100% pomegranate juice powder with skin and gut microbiome-friendly probiotics and prebiotics for the skin.
• Great source of probiotic + prebiotics for skin and gut microbiome health
• Antioxidant-rich and great tasting pomegranate juice powder
• Formulated and manufactured in Australia
• Does not need to be kept in the fridge
Sarah says, “Cell-Logic ImmunoGenex isn’t just another probiotic or prebiotic for healthy skin and gut. Instead, it’s a unique Australian formulated blend of functional food ingredients.
I take ImmunoGenex each night before bed to help support the good bacteria in my mouth and gut. I love that it doesn’t need to be kept cold in the fridge, making it easier to remember to take. Bacteria on our skin don’t need prebiotics. Instead, the benefits of prebiotics for the skin come from feeding the bacteria in our gut. It mixes easily with water, and the addition of dried pomegranate juice makes it taste naturally good without using any sweeteners, flavours or artificial additives.”
Cell-Logic ImmunoGenex is a convenient and delicious functional food supplement that helps to support a healthy gut and skin microbiome.
Containing both probiotic and prebiotic as well as antioxidant rich pomegranate. Prebiotics are the food source for beneficial bacteria in your gut. Prebiotics have been found more effective at improving gut microbiome health and diversity than probiotics alone.
Cell-Logic ImmunoGenex contains:
- Probiotic - Lactobacillus Plantarum (HK-137),
- Prebiotic - Larch Arabinogalactans
- Functional Food Antioxidant - dried Pomegranate juice
The probiotic in ImmunGenex is heat killed which means that you don't need to keep in the fridge. Many people find probiotics that must be stored in the fridge inconvenient to take. Once they’re in the fridge it’s a case of ‘out of sight, out of mind’.
If you find yourself forgetting to take your favourite probiotic, you’ll love the fact that ImmunoGenex can live on the kitchen bench with your other supplements so you remember to take it every day.
- Pleasant tasting, mixes easily with water or food.
- Can be taken on an empty stomach without any irritation or tummy upsets.
- Made from US and European ingredients, manufactured and packaged in Australia.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum (HK-137) is a probiotic found naturally in fermented foods and is widely researched in Japan
ImmunoGenex is safe for all ages – from children through to adults.
Cell-Logic ImmunoGenex contains:
- Larix arabinogalactans (prebiotic for skin that comes from the bark of the Larch tree)
- Lactobacillus Plantarum HK -137 (a heat killed probiotic extract based on a probiotic found naturally in cultured dairy foods and vegetables such as kefir, sauerkraut and kimchi)
- Pomegranate juice
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Silicon dioxide
Does NOT contain
- Wheat (gluten)
- Added sugar or sweeteners
- Artificial additives
Directions for taking Cell-Logic ImmunoGenex Pomegranate, Probiotic & Prebiotics for Skin Nutrition
- Add one 10 gram scoop to water, juice, milk, kefir or yoghurt once a day.
Sarah says, “if you have a sensitive gut, start low and increase slow. Starting on a high dose of any prebiotic (food for gut bugs) can cause temporary gas and bloating. Increasing slowly lets your gut microbiome slowly adjust to the increase in prebiotic food being delivered to them.”
Why is it different?
A pleasant tasting and convenient daily supplement that contains well researched antioxidant-rich pomegranate juice powder combined with probiotics and prebiotics for calm, resilient skin and a healthy gut microbiome and gut immune system.
- As the probiotic in Cell-Logic ImmunoGenex has been heat-killed, it does not require refrigeration. If you’ve ever used a probiotic supplement that needs to be kept cold, you’ll understand the challenge of remembering to take it once it’s hidden away in your fridge.
- Keep Cell-Logic ImmunoGenex on your kitchen bench without worrying about your probiotic losing its potency. It won’t fall victim to ‘out of sight, out of mind’!
- Made in Australia
A unique blend of functional food ingredients containing probiotics and prebiotics for skin beauty, from the inside out.
Your gut and skin are in constant communication with each other, and there is now a great deal of cumulative evidence on the role of your gut health and the diversity of your gut microbiome in obtaining and maintaining healthy skin. In addition, the diversity and health of the gut microbiome are linked to a variety of chronic skin conditions such as acne, atopic dermatitis and psoriasis.
The research and traditional use behind the ingredients:
Lactobacillus Plantarum (HK-137)
- The probiotic Lactobacillus Plantarum (HK-137) is found naturally in cultured dairy foods and vegetables such as kefir, sauerkraut and kimchi.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum (HK-137) is a heat-killed probiotic, making it technically a ‘post biotic’ or ‘meta biotic’. Metabolic by-products released from dead probiotics have a range of beneficial effects upon gut and immune health that translate to beautiful and resilient skin from the inside out.
- Heat killed probiotics are safer to use in people who are immune-suppressed, as well as children and infants.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum (HK-137) research shows many benefits on the immune system in the gut and airways, making it an immunobiotic rather than just a probiotic.
- Supports immunity
- Helps to prevent upper respiratory tract infections
- Improves oral health
- Supports production of skin health by enhancing hyaluronic acid production
- Prebiotic to support the good bugs that make a healthy and diverse gut microbiome
- Larch arabinogalactans are a fibre found in the bark of the Larch tree. It contains unique prebiotics for skin that works by feeding the friendly microbes in your gut microbiome. Bacteria in your gut ferment prebiotics to produce short-chain fatty acids. These impact inflammatory responses and help the immune system defend itself against common pathogens in the gut and throughout the body, including skin.
- Indigenous American tribes used poultices from the Larch tree for sores, ulcers, burns and to treat itching.
- Pomegranate juice tastes delicious and is rich in food-based antioxidants and natural vitamin C. It’s been used for thousands of years as a medicinal food and beauty aid.
- Studies also suggest the Pomegranate may also act as a prebiotic by encouraging the growth of good bugs in the gut microbiome.
- Naturopaths and integrative doctors use Pomegranate to help bring the microbiome back into balance when there is an overgrowth of “bad” microbes, a condition known as dysbiosis.