Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex
Broccoli sprout, Coconut Water & Pomegranate Juice for Beautiful Skin
100% Pomegranate Juice, Coconut Water and Broccoli Sprout Pure Powders
Your skin will love you when you add this delicious, convenient and gut microbiome friendly blend to your daily routine. The legendary pomegranate juice benefits for skin are combined with coconut water, broccoli sprouts and a touch of natural vanilla.
Years of exposure to the harsh UV radiation of the Australian sun can take their toll on your skin. Skin nutrition is essential in tackling one of the biggest causes of aging - free radical damage. It’s essential to consume enough food-based antioxidants each day to help combat the damage from the sun as well as pollution, stress, not getting enough sleep and drinking too much alcohol, tea and coffee. PomGenex powder allows you to enjoy antioxidant-rich broccoli sprouts, coconut water and pomegranate juice benefits every day. Simply mix with water, milk, yogurt or kefir.
• Beautiful skin from the inside out
• Delicious tasting
• Made from European and US ingredients, manufactured and packed in Australia
• Packed full of skin-friendly nutrition, including food-based antioxidants
• Gut microbiome friendly
Humans have cultivated Pomegranates for their medicinal and beauty-enhancing effects for thousands of years. Ayurveda, Ancient Greece, Middle East and China all feature the Pomegranate throughout their medicine and mythology. Naturally rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, it tastes pretty good too.
Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex is a beautiful pink and fragrant powder that tastes naturally sweet and delicious mixed with food or drink.
Mix one full scoop daily with water, milk, yoghurt or kefir.
Add to smoothies or fresh juices.
Mix into your breakfast cereal.
Important: To experience the full benefits of broccoli sprout, coconut water and pomegranate juice benefits for the skin, you should drink immediately after mixing with food or drink. Consume within 10 minutes of mixing.
Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex contains:
- Food grade Pomegranate Juice powder
- Food grade Coconut Water powder
- Food grade Broccoli Sprout Pure Powder
- Natural vanilla
- Silicon dioxide.
Each 10 gram scoop yields 22mg of sulforaphane from broccoli sprouts.
Directions for taking Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex:
- Mix 1 scoop daily with water, milk, yoghurt or kefir for a daily dose of plant powdered nutrients and antioxidants.
- Drink immediately after mixing with water. The active ingredients in Broccoli Sprouts start to break down after about 10 minutes. To experience the benefits of Broccoli Sprout for your skin, we recommend drinking as soon as you’ve mixed it into water or your smoothie.
Why is it different?
Cell-Logic EnduraCell PomGenex has been formulated and manufactured in Australia from European and US ingredients. It has provided clinically relevant levels of plant-based antioxidants and phytochemicals.
Skin nutrition is essential in tackling one of the biggest causes of premature aging and skin inflammation-free radical damage.
The research and traditional use behind the ingredients:
Pomegranate juice benefits for skin and gut
- Pomegranate juice tastes delicious and is rich in food-based antioxidants and natural vitamin C. It’s been used for thousands of years as a medicinal food and beauty aid.
- Studies show the Pomegranate may also act as a prebiotic by encouraging the growth of good bugs in the gut microbiome.
- Naturopaths and integrative doctors use Pomegranate to help bring the microbiome back into balance when there is an overgrowth of “bad” microbes, a condition known as dysbiosis.
Broccoli sprout benefits for skin and gut
- Broccoli sprouts contain 20-50 times more phytochemicals (plant-based chemicals) than mature broccoli
- Sulforaphane, a chemical produced from broccoli sprouts, has been shown to increase your skin's defences against the photoaging effects of sunlight when applied topically
- Enhances antioxidant systems in the skin and other body cells
- Contributes to a healthier gut microbiome when eaten regularly
Coconut water benefits for skin and gut
- Coconut water is a great natural source of electrolyte minerals sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium, essential for healthy hydration – particularly in the Australian climate.
- Poor hydration can leave you feeling tired, cranky and suffering from tight, dry and even flaky skin. Dehydration is also a common contributor to constipation.