How to choose which strength vitamin C is best for your skin
Vitamin C 10% Serum (Sensitive C Serum)
- Start here for sensitive skin and slowly build up to 20% or 30% if needed.
- Start here for retinol and chemical exfoliant users (salicylic acid, AHA, BHA, lactic acid).
- Young skin under 30.
Vitamin C 20% Serum
- Start here for normal skin, mature skin or sun damaged skin
- Use daily in summer
Vitamin C 30% Serum
- Start here for very sun damaged skin, including pigmentation (use daily).
- Best strength if you're wanting to incorporate a vitamin C serum into your skincare routine just a few days a week to maintain your skin.
Learn More about Vitamin C Serums
Vitamin C Serums
Low Tox Friendly Vitamin C Serums
Read more about Vitamin C Serums
Vitamin C Serums FAQ
Vitamin C Serum for Wrinkles. Does it really work?