Organic Jojoba Oil
Jojoba Oil: 100% cold pressed, unrefined and organic
Organic Jojoba oil is a beautiful golden oil with a light nutty aroma. Extremely versatile and multi-tasking oil. Cold pressed from Simmondsia chinensis.
- Beautiful and natural moisturising oil for face and body.
- Oil cleanser for all skin types.
- Excellent eye make-up remover - gently & effectively removes even water proof mascara while nourishing eyelashes.
- Soothes dry & itchy scalp
- Imparts gloss and shine to hair without the use of silicones.
- Mix with your favourite essential oil blends
Suitable for all skin types including dry, oily and sensitive skin.
Jojoba oil is technically a liquid wax and is very similar in composition to waxes found naturally in skin sebum. Sebum is the oily substance produced by your skin that helps to keep your skin moisturised by reducing water loss and protects against infection by pathogenic microbes and bacteria.
Extensive studies have shown that Jojoba oil has the following benefits:
- Strengthens and repairs the skin's protective barrier to improve moisturisation and hydration of skin.
- Emollient - softens skin and increases its suppleness.
- Anti-acne and anti-psoriasis action
- Antimicrobial - helping to keep your skin microbiome balanced.
- Antiviral against Herpes simplex 1, the virus that causes cold sores.
- Increases the absorption of other skin care ingredients (including skincare actives such as vitamin C, niacinamide, bakuchiol, retinol etc.
- Enhances wound healing.
Organic Jojoba oil is packaged in an amber glass bottle to protect it from light. Store your Jojoba oil out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dark place. Heat, light and oxygen all speed the oxidation of natural oils. Oxidised oils are a source of free radicals
50ml and 100ml have a pump dispenser. 200ml does not have a dispenser and is best used as a refill bottle.
Products that contain organic Jojoba Oil
Centella (Gotu Kola) wildcrafted in the Noosa Hinterland, infused in organic Jojoba oil for several months. Centella is famous in the world of Korean Beauty for its ability to nourish skin and promote optimal healing. It helps to support optimal connective tissue health (collagen support). A wonderful low-tox moisturising serum and eye treatment. Also makes a wonderful eye-makeup remover.
A versatile balm that can be used a nourishing and protective lip balm, moisturiser, eye cream. Ideal for eczema, dermatitis and any patches of dry skin. Well worth keeping one in your handbag. Makes a safe, no-tox lipbalm for children who suffer from dry, red, chapped skin around their mouth and cheeks.
A rich and occlusive moisturising balm for very dry skin. Suitable for face and body. Ideal for use after laser re-surfacing treatments and for Tretinoin and Accutane users. Makes a wonderful moisturising mask when used a few times per week. Great to use on long haul flights so you arrive fresh faced vs dry & dehydrated.
A light, luscious and completely fragrance free moisturising oil that can be used from head to toe. Ideal no-tox moisturising oil for anyone with multiple chemical sensitivities or during and after cancer treatment. Fragrance and preservative free.