Sensitive C Serum: Preservative & Fragrance Free
Nutritionist Formulated Sensitive C Serum
Soothing & Hydrating Vitamin C Serum for Sensitive Skin
- 100% preservative and fragrance free Vitamin C Serum
- Contains NO fragrances, including natural ones such as essential oils
- Nutritionist formulated and made in Australia for Australian Skin
- pH balanced for sensitive skin
- Just TWO ingredients
Vitamin C mops up inflammatory and aging free radicals that form in skin from pollution, stress and UV radiation. Squalane, identical to oils produced in young skin, hydrates, soothes, protects and moisturises. The end result is plumper, juicier looking skin and a glowing complexion.
Available in 15ml and 30ml amber glass bottles
20% and 30% vitamin C options
How do I use preservative & fragrance free Vitamin C Serum?
- Apply half to one pump of serum to clean fingers.
- Spread over finger tips and then pat the serum over your face, neck and décolletage (top of your chest). Then massage into skin.
- Best applied while skin is slightly damp from cleansing or toner.
- Safe to use around the eye area.
- Allow 5 minutes to fully absorb into skin and then apply makeup or sunscreen.
How often should I use preservative & fragrance free Vitamin C Serum?
- We recommend using vitamin C serum on your skin every single day for a beautiful, glowing complexion. Free radical damage accumulates over time and prevention is best.
- Apply in the morning after cleansing. In summer, or, after spending time outdoors, apply again in the evening.
Formulated at your skin's perfect pH of 5.5 making it non irritating for sensitive skin.
What are the ingredients in preservative & fragrance free Vitamin C Serum?
Fragrance & chemical free Vitamin C Serum contains just TWO ingredients. That's it, nothing else added. Our active, hero ingredients are the ONLY ingredients.
- Squalane (from olives)
- Vitamin C (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate)